Term & Conditions
The general terms and conditions of operation of the online store are drawn up in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot-UPB2), the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1) and the Electronic Communications Act (ZEKom-1) based on the recommendations of the Chamber of Commerce and International Codes for electronic commerce.
The online store is managed by Športivo doo.
When registering in the online store system, the user obtains a user name, which is the same as his e-mail address, and a password. The user name and password determine and unequivocally associate the user with the data entered. After registration, the visitor becomes a user and acquires the right to purchase.
The provider undertakes to always provide the customer with the following information:
- Identity of the company (company name and registered office)
- Contact addresses allowing quick and efficient communication (e-mail, telephone)
- Essential characteristics of the goods or services (including after-sales services and warranties)
- Availability of the product (any product or service offered on the website must be available within a reasonable time)
- Conditions of delivery of the product or provision of the service (method, place and time of delivery)
- All prices must be clearly and unambiguously specified and must clearly show whether they already include taxes and transport costs. All prices are expressed in EUR.
- Method of payment and delivery
- The complaint procedure must be explained, including all information about the contact person or the customer service department.
Methods of payment
In the online store www.volleypoint.com, we offer the following payment methods:
Online debit and credit cards payments with stripe.
Pay at the time of delivery (Card / Cash)
Direct bank/wire transfer.
Prices are valid at the time of ordering and have no predetermined validity. All prices include VAT.
- New user registration: When you make your first purchase, the system prompts you to register a new user. Registration is mandatory. When registering, you must enter all the necessary information. For each subsequent purchase, only the email address and password are used to log in to the system.
- Purchasing the product: The system guides you through the entire purchase. Mandatory fields must be filled in, otherwise the purchase is not possible. When you have completed your purchase, you will be notified of the contents of your purchase by email.
- Goods shipped: We undertake to pack and ship the goods within the promised time and inform you about it by email.
You may cancel the order before receiving the notification about the shipment sent.
Delivery: up to 7 working days.
Delivery is free for orders of 120 € or more.
Issuance of an invoice
After delivery of the ordered items, Športivo doo sends an invoice to the customer
The buyer is obliged to check the correctness of the data before placing the order. We do not take into account objections made subsequently about the correctness of the issued invoices.
Return of goods
If the product does not fit you, you can easily return it within 14 days after purchase.
In case you want to exchange the product, you can do so within 14 days, paying only the return shipping costs.
We recommend that you carefully open the packaging and keep it intact and keep the labels attached to the product until you are sure that the product is suitable.
The product you wish to return must be:
- Unused, unworn, unwashed, clean and undamaged.
- Products sold in packaging must be returned in the original packaging with the original tags.
We will refund the purchase price to TRR within 14 days of receipt of the package. The costs associated with returning the goods are to be borne by the user.
The Provider may contact the User by remote means of communication only if the User does not expressly object to this.
Disclaimer of Liability
The provider makes every effort to ensure that the information published on its pages is up to date and correct. However, the characteristics of the items, their availability and price may change so quickly that the provider does not correct the information on the website. In such a case, the provider will inform the customer about the changes and allow the customer to cancel the order or change the ordered item.
The right to information
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. The validity of cookies can be short or long term.